Managing SPAM filters using Blacklist / Whitelist in Business Email
This article will show you how to use blacklists and whitelists to manage SPAM.Â
- Login toÂ http://webmail.bizmailcloud.com.Â
Enter yourÂ UsernameÂ (which is your full email address) andÂ PasswordÂ (password is case sensetive!) for access. Click "Login" to proceed.Â
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with your main dashboard view. Click on the "Options" tab to go to the Options dashboard view. On the left navigation panel, click on "Mail" to expand the view if it is not already expanded. Finally click on "Blacklist".
- Blacklists allows you to reject email messages from specified email accounts and domains. Click on the "Add Sender/Domain" link to add the blacklist.
- To reject all email messages from a certain email address, enter the email address accordingly and click "OK".
e.g. email@example.comÂ - This means firstname.lastname@example.org will no longer be able to send you email. But email@example.comÂ will still be able to do so.
- To reject all email messages from a certain domain, enter the domain name accordingly and click "OK".
e.g. example.com - This means nobody from example.com will be able to send you any email.Â
- Whitelist has the opposite effect of Blacklists. Email addresses or domains in the Whitelist will always be accepted and never filtered to SPAM.
Important Note: If you have an email address or domain both in the Blacklist and Whitelist, the Blacklist will always take precedence meaning you will never be able to receive emails from them.