Quick Start Guide
After receiving the account information from us, visit https://webadmin.bizmailcloud.comÂ on your web browserÂ to add your first email account!Â Here are the steps on how to do so :
- Login toÂ https://webadmin.bizmailcloud.comÂ using the "Administrator Login Information" provided in the email.
Note: The AdministratorÂ UsernameÂ will always have "postmaster" prefix. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
- After successfully logging in, click on "Mailboxes".Â
- You will now see a list of all the mailboxes configured for your domain. Click on the "New" button to add a new mailbox.
The number of mailboxes you can create depend on the number of mailboxes you purchased from us.
- A new mailbox creation wizard will pop up asking you information for the new mailbox.
- Login (or username) is the name of the new mailbox.
- Password is the password you want to set for the new mailbox.
Â The password must be at least 8 characters long, have mixed case, have at least one letter, have at least one symbol.
Â e.g. Abcdef1#
Â You can also use this toolÂ to help you create a strong password.
- Rights refers to the user rights. Choose "User".
- Display Name refers to the description of the mailbox.Â
- Quota refers to the mailbox size. By default, each buinsess email account comes 25GB space.
- Redirect Mail to is for the purpose of routing emails to another mailbox.
Â In this case of creating a new mailbox, leave this unchecked.
- Status refers to whether this mailbox should be enabled or not. Leave this checked.Â
Click "Next >>" to create the Mailbox.
- The new mailbox has now been successfully created. Click "Finish" to close the window.